Here are some of my favorite products, brands, and information sources. These are ones I go back to again and again - so I thought I'd share 'em with you.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, tools, and websites. I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Just a few of the products/tools I love.
I think you'll love them too!
- Wusthof Classic 8-Inch Cook's Knife - an awesome all-around well-balanced chef's knife
- Victorinox Fibrox 8-Inch Chef's Knife - for something a little less expensive
- Wusthof Classic 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife - great for those small jobs
- Wusthof Gourmet 3-Piece Paring Knife Set - if you want a great paring knife set
- Kuhn Rikon Original Swiss Peeler - a great peeler at a great price
- OXO Softworks Salad Spinner - a well-designed spinner to really dry those greens
- OXO Good Grips 12-Inch Tongs - works wonders for so many kitchen jobs
- GEFU Spirelli Handheld Spiralizer - I use this all the time to spiralize veggies
Some of my favorite cookbooks.
I'm sure you'll find new recipes and/or techniques you'll wan to try!
- How to Cook Everything The Basics (Bittman, Mark)
- The Joy of Cooking (Rombauer, Irma S.)
- The Joy of Vegan Baking (Patrick-Goudreaux, Colleen)
- My Kitchen Year: 136 Recipes That Saved My Life (Reichl, Ruth)
- Mastering the Art of French Cooking (Child, Julia)
- The Art of Simple Food (Waters, Alice)
- 100 Recipes: The Absolute Best Ways To Make The True Essentials (America's Test Kitchen)
- The Science of Good Cooking (Cook's Illustrated)
- Things Cooks Love: Implements, Ingredients, Recipes (Sur La Table)
Some great blogs and websites.
There's tons of awesome info here!